About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am officially

A korean song's fan. YES I FRIGGING AM. Been listening to it alot lately. Guess english songs are getting bored. Bah.

Starry nights, City lights, Coming down over me
 I'm cutting down. I really am! 

Well. One of my friend's status made me figure this post out. Emo alert.

Ever been to a moment, where it was just simply perfect? The feeling as if you are on top of the world and nothing could been better than that moment. I've lived through that moment and I could never fully describe how fantastic it was even till today. Even shortly after that moment everything turned upside down and my world falls apart cause of it, it was still memorable nonetheless. It was and it still is a treasure I cling onto, cause to date, not one thing came close to that.

Nothing in this world could replace that moment, yet I would give anything in the world to live through that moment one more time. It's not a prize, more like a part of me that I locked up deep down inside and it would only resurface once in a blue moon.

Still, It was a memory worth keeping. Thanks for the memories, and they are legendary even if its short lived or whatever that comes after it. And I am living my life, with or without you. It's already the same.
난 아직도 당신을 사랑해 :)
But you will never know.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -