About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Termination Initiated

I ought to be missing till December 16. Or at least December 1. after that I will be back to bring back this site from the realm of the dead. Till then this would be my last post for now.

Well. Enjun introduced this song to me just today. Enjoy.
Its like the Chinese version of Wedding Dress..LOL. Well anything aside from english is awesome at the moment = =" I'm jst so fed up of english song i suppose. HAHA.



The challenge from the start to the end is testing my ability to stay focus. Now, I suppose is time to stay focus. Entertainment, I can live without it. I've tried it before I can do it again. With ease. Time to change. Time to improve. Time to be better. Goal without work is dead, Yet working without a goal is dangerous.I have both now. Time to overdrive myself at a frantic pace.

 Still remember back then when we were still naive?
Good times Good times :D
To the stars, I will take you to


Ayte. Nuff ranting. Cya folks in one month. Cheerio.

I'll be back.

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

"拥有了又想自由,自由了又想拥有。.."

it's like taylor swift's Back to December! "it turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you..."

nice song btw! :D

JamesC said...

lol i see. Credits to enjun for the song. And by the way how are you doing??
when are you coming back???
We've got lotsa catching up to do!! :D

- Hit Count -