About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Take TWO

okay okay. I know i said i abandoned this blog. But i just gotta blog about one of the most important days of my Form 6 life, most memorable one nonetheless :D

Oh new songs too. Btw to view the video press the square on the top left of the player with the world 'video' there. Just for you folk's info.

Well, its none other than the Graduation Ceremony. Well, since this is just pre-U there is no square hats or blue robes. It's just plain school uniform. lol. Entering the hall, a friend of mine did ask me before, did u remember last graduation ceremony we had? Where we told ourselves we won't come back to this school? LOL .. well I never attend my form 5 grad ceremony .. so i guess this is a second chance to experience it. :) 
The very last class of the year. PA class in library.

Oh btw. Something unexpected was the infamous 'Helmi free hair treatment' that i've got. I am so frigging blessed to be the 1st to receive that treatment that day and whats more, its a SURPRISE!! A surprise one to one treatment by a world class hair barber and FREE..what a deal. F.Y.I, the whole paragraph was total sarcasm. You will get what I mean,

It's so damn straight. FML.

well a trip to the barber and I tried to rescue my head. Which turns out not quite successful.


 Oh well, my hair is always the same anyway. lol
And also, the class!
well its all boys. I couldn't find the one with girls. So go facebook to check it out :D

Graduation day, where people do crazy stuffs too..
like, proposing. (this is just an example)

And screwing those guys that gave you a hard time. (in this case, its just for fun)

Some of the greater things only happens in a fraction of a second.
And when you miss it, it's gone forever


Shawty, only one, one, one, I would never be able to send you away
 Bi Rain - One

P/s: One month to go! Cheerio.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -