About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vacation

Sorry if i dint tell any of you but i went to HongKong last Friday
Really needed a vacation and get some rest, things has been tensed recently and I have a need to chill out.


sitting in the plane listening to "The Great Escape-BoysLikeGirls" looking at the window
"I LAUGHED"

and yeah..I Love HOng Kong weather.
and
and
and
Miss my bed,home, and CURRY MEE!!!
F.Y.I hongkong curry sucks .. real BAD! *Puik .. their curry taste make me sick

Will update soon, when I got the time.
More pictures coming up

P/S: Throw itaway,forget yesterday, We'll make the Great Escape.....

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -