About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Short Replay

Finally got the video of our class drama out and playing .. changed its format which further worsen its already suck-ish quality. Its not much... spoiled lights at the end make it unable to see anything. Thanks JasonSoon for helping me to hold the v-cam :)


As said.. its not really good quality and the guy responsible for the lightings screwed up the front part.. Idiot. He was given clear orders to not show any damn lights for this sketch.

SummerLove, its all but a fabric of immagination. Never meant to be.
Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing
Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everythings okay
And finally now, believing


So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
Maybe, I want you back into my life.
Maybe I am waiting for that someone right
Maybe I don't know the best is you
Maybe I am busy forgetting that I forget to remember the best memories.

P/s: Colours are BACK :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -