About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

360°

360th post as well!!! :D

45/60. Well it's safe, but definitely not what I aimed for. But given the fact its last minute study.. guess I have to make do with it.. and fingers crossed that I didn't screw up totally on my essay.. else I won't even get a B on General Studies.. leave alone my aim of getting an A.

Anyhow I breathed a sigh of relief cause it was better then I initially expected. I was thinking it would be 30plus only .. cause i was skipping lots of questions when I did the paper. But well, guess I'm just blessed :)

smiling honestly

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever
- True Worshiper's You are my father

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -