About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Five heroes

Well I do know this blog has been dedicated to things happening in my life and well, when nothing is happening in life.. frankly there is nothing to say. Besides the occasional emo post.*cough*.

Okay. If you guys don't know.. There is a motor show in KL recently. I really wanted to go, since I have a strong interest in cars ever since I was a kid. But too bad for my exams.. I can't D:

But.. this is why they invented internet for right?!?! :D

As for today. I will be talking bout the 5 new concept cars launched by our country's car manufacture. Proton.
The name of the cars is drawn from the Malay folk tales of the Five heroes, Kasturi, Lekiu, Lekir, Jebat and Tuah. All with a Hang infront etc, Hang Tuah.

 Hang Jebat. A so called collaboration with Mitsubishi's Lancer. Just the front is a little different. But to be honest I like this look more..LOL.
 Hang Kasturi. A face lift of the current proton saga. Well it's about time, the current saga's look is starting to look old. The new saga does look more aggressive.
 Hang Lekir. Needless to say, this is from the Lotus company that Proton has purchased.
 Hang Lekiu. This could be the possible face lift of the current Proton Exora. But I do hope they will still name it Proton Exora.. coz Proton Hang Lekiu does sound pretty lame. Actually all the name mentioned here sounds lame. No offense.(no racism intended)




This final, and my favorite is the Proton Hang Tuah. The possible replacement of the Proton Persona.Well it does have some distinct similarities from Civic and other brand cars of its range.. But this is definitely better then copy semata-mata right? *cough*.

Well. thats for now. I just posted this cause I can't watch tv. fml. HAHA

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

I just hope they don't mess up the quality. Some of them are just overly embellished.

They look nice but at the same time weird. Really weird, i wonder why.

JamesC said...

well as for quality.. They have improved compared to back in the days. My House's wira when i 1st got it .. its signal light dropped off within a year.. as for the current saga im driving its still in one piece.. Except for its allignment part that runs off vry easily.. so far havnt encountered serious problem. Plus the speaker of the saga is totally AWESOME! lOL

- Hit Count -