About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm dreaming of a blue sunset

Have you ever see a blue sunset? Well go to mars and you will see one.

If I have all the money in the world .. One of the craziest things i might do is this on Christmas.

p/s: I'm not a fanatic. I just find this pretty amazing.

On a second note.. I went for paintball with usst-ians recently. Funny thing is made me realized i wasnt as physically capable then I used to be .. less then 5mins into the game I was already sitting behind cover gasping for air due to the constant running and duck and cover. 2 girls participated but let me tell you.. Those girls fight like real men! All they did was jst take cover and spam bullets.. enough to send us running for our lives.


Quoted by Zhanming(teammate) when he took cover beside me "It's Meiyee!!(My ex-assistant) It's Meiyee!! *in a shaky scared tone and with bullets whistling beside us*. No I did not exaggerate.. its really like this! LOL

New year is coming. Very pretty soon. Soo ... What now next?

ooo.. also added in some new songs. Enjoy~

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -