About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Christmas is coming. For some weird out of this world reason, almost every single of my Christmas holds unpleasant memories. Well ..almost.
Just yesterday, Dad made Pizza again.. Which is as awesome as usual :D
And its 11more days to the finishing line. Then I can spend less time here from then on
Her picture
Hope it works

The pages keep turning, I'll mark off each day with a cross
And I'll laugh about all that we've lost
Calendar Girl who is lost to the world
Stay Alive

Be it hell or high water.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -