About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The world is shrinking


He said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly her out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah.
 -Augustana's Boston
Let's not start over, Let's try for the last time
In someplace where nobody knows me
Where a person will love not for who was, but who is
Where snow will fall during Christmas

 The world is still the same, There's just less in it
-Jack Sparrow

And slowly like sound of drizzling raindrops, the piano keys sooth away the lonely night liberating me from the clutches of insomnia. :)

P/s: This post is UTTER CRAP and RANDOM. Maybe its not afterall. If ur smart enough to see this then you should know the meaning. The long for me to escape. Escape from what exactly.. well I am still trying to figure it out..LOL. "Say Hi if you see this".RAWR. Okay that was random. :P
P/s/s: Thanks to the worst text book in the world, PA text book.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -