About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm just saying

That there is more then meets the eye.

I could never fully comprehend why, but almost every time i can be caught off guard even with highest wall i've erected. Maybe it's just me.

I've been twisting and turning,
In a space that's too small.
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall,
You've been closing me in, closing the space in my heart.
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.
 
Well I can't explain why it's not enough, Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
It's the better thing to do,
It's time to surrender,
It's been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces don't fit anymore, Pieces don't fit here anymore.

You pulled me under,

If I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
That's breaking my skin.
Well I'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage that's done.
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.
 
Ooh don't missunderstand,
How I feel.
Cause I've tried, yes I've tried.
But still I don't know why, no I don't know why.
I dont know why...... whyyy

This song is a story that I will listen to over and over again

I ought to not think about it anymore. In fact I don't know why I still do think about it even after so long and after so much. But maybe it's just once in a blue moon this storm comes back again. Or maybe the world is catching up to me after running away for so long.

Anyhow. I know I'm not ready for anything at all. I've got much to learn, much to understand, and much to improve. It was never about finding the right one, it's about being the right person. Period.

Tonight is the night the world begins again. There is so much to live for and so much to accomplish in this long holiday. I shall not waste it or procrastinate it away!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -