About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

When pieces don't fit

then stop putting it back. Instead, get a new one.

Alright, i know i've said i won't be here till exam's over. Anyhow apparently i am procrastinating cause right now .. I have my dear cpu back with me.. WOOHOO!!!! But it's gonna be gone by saturday D: 

Well aside from that, to summarize this week.. 2 days before chem went to school to meet up awhile with jeff. Also took a glimpse on the preparation of my school's scout gathering.
This just look too familiar. Ahh those days :D
Also took some pictures of the flowers in my school


Well, then the day finally chem where i took my chem test. I was horrible... HORRIBLE!! Its like me eating vegie!! (Fyi- I dislike vegie alot.. but i like salad alot..LOL). Well after that ordeal, i was immediately dragged to a wedding ceremony by mom. Didn't enjoy much .. i was like half dead due to extreme headache .. staying up at that point was a challenge itself.
The married couple

 Our culture, our tradition

The food  was awesome btw.. Facing the fact that i did'nt eat at all the whole day till night.. so yeah my metabolism kicked in and I could be chewing off the table If there is no food.

But then the epic part was that the electricity went off when the dinner is about to over. Well it's at the village area at Tronoh.. so apparently from the villagers it was a normal thing electricity went out. But it was a very bad coincidence it happened during the wedding dinner. Feel bad for the couple actually.

For those scouts that is going through tough times, don't forget

8. A scout smiles and whistles under all circumstances
Well, Half is over, half is left. 
What happens after exam is everyone's guess
But i do know I will certainly have fun!!



















































2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

Your shooting skill improved ehhh. :D
I miss you guys so much now, and the school. GODAMIT man, why can't I come back for the gathering. And you guys won't be there in school anymore next year. AHhhhhhhh

JamesC said...

Yeahh I'm leveling up. LMAO tat sounds geeky. Well just to update .. the gathering apparently is facing some problems frm what i heard.. but they will pull it through. Don't worry next year we still can meet up:) Problem lies with jeff i think .. he might or might not go aus .. other then that i think everybody is in msia.. COME BACK SOON MAN

- Hit Count -