About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

BBQ-ed

literally. 

So after finished with my finals for the sem I stayed back in Nilai.. combating the severe homesickness. Why? Cause I was gonna head down to Johor to spectate an Ultimate Frisbee competition, SDU open to be precise.

Honestly I am just a noob when it comes to sports, since my better part of my life is spent with computers and internet. Although I joined scout, I came to realize it is entirely different. Still, out of the point.

Atm i am suffering from a severe sun burn. My back hurts, face, heck.. even my lips hurts. Epic. WHY DIDNT I JUST MAN DOWN AND USE SUNBLOCK. Joke. I just have this tendency to say no to sunblock. Should better not repeat this bad habit next time.

The competition itself was an eye opener. Their strategies, skills(duh?), even the way they utilize their players. Through this trip I got a better grasp of how the game works. Well, gonna start stamina building 1st then for the free time in Ipoh. 2 weeks isn't much, but it is a good start. If I do not procrastinate of course.

Aside from being sunburned out of my right mind, I also did a lot of traveling this 4days. Short update for now. No pics, all still in Sunny.. lazy to copy'em all out.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -