About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Those aren't

scars. They are medals for trying.


Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem In Memoriam:27, 1850:
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

But, not every case can be applied to this. Sometimes, life just have a different calling for you to live. 

Yet I am sure in this. I will put my heart into it, my time and my sweat. My effort will echo it into the winds and hope that one day it would land on fertile soil. For they say, you reap what you sow. To this I will always hold dear to. To this, I will never forsake.

Empty streets may have remnant cries of yesterday's failures.

Mourn that of which is dead and live for the living. Some dreams are just meant for the moment in time, and then dead for the time to come. Live for the dreams that is alive, for the dreams that may not come true, but bring you to where you should be. 

Life, is full of surprises. Take it and go.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -