About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Contingency

I ponder deeply sometimes, what If I my contingency plan was not valid and I am forced to follow my original plan. Of course, because of the luxury of being able to choose, I did not pursue my vry 1st plan with guns ablazing. For one, If I wasn't given a choice, I would only start my studies in a months time, or now if I am extremely lucky. Or, I might be going to Kampar take the cheapest course available get a degree, come out and start building my career. But no, I was given a choice to choose beyond all this. And here I am, in Inti Nilai, 1 semester later and semester 2 is about to start tomorrow.

But now, having to fall back on my contingency plan, I already have too much to loose. If should I fail, money would be wasted, time and my future would be bleak as ever. If should I end up failing, in my household there is only me to take care of my parents. So the pressure is pretty intense when I think about it, but usually I steer clear of this thought.

Tomorrow would be the day I enroll. And right now I'm just chilling in my room in Inti.( actually I am bored to death hence explains blogging.lol ). Can't wait to go flick(frisbee) actually = ="

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

good choice of songs! :D

JamesC said...

Good taste!! xD

- Hit Count -