About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Behold!

The baby who stares at camera

Parent's cell group member thought there was cell group last night. But turns out they forgot it was cancelled. They also brought along their 5months(i think) old baby. It was sleeping at 1st .. then she(i think also - -) woke up.. so having a camera by my side I did the next best thing: Introducing the baby to the camera. Good thing was, at 5months old, their sight is nt vry developed so to get her attention I have to make some voice...some very...well.. Let's call it voice and leave it at there.

Actually.. I think I've terrified her instead D:
and after awhile..
RAWR!! I WANT SLEEP. EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE!! RAWR!!!

haha .. actually the baby just gently yawned.

Anyways. That's random. Also results is gonna be released soon .. Oh it better be good.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -