About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Single

but I have no idea am I available or not.

Over and over again I have told myself, being single is very damn fun. There is no strings attached, lesser commitments, less responsibility, and definitely less issues to think about. But there comes a point in life that you will feel something is missing, even after all those outings, all those crazy nights.

I've been having that feeling for quiet sometime already. And frankly sometimes it is disturbing. I've been praying for the right one, she doesn't needs to be perfect, but of course she does needs to meet afew ticks on my list. But yeah, even if I meet the right one, will she be single? Will she even be interested to know me? I might be confident on most things, or at least looked confident. But on the most side, I'm jst putting up a strong front. Underneath that mask, there is always doubt and self questionings. 

Heck, being able to think about this is already a luxury. Usually when problems comes in life, relationship is always at the far end for me. Probably now is just the start of a new sem and life had jst slowed down a little bit for me to indulge in this matter.

Heck, probably it is just peer pressure cause ppl around me seem to be like moving on with life while I am still stagnant and still. 

Sigh, whichever it is. Or mayb it is just some slow songs at this hour alone made me feel a little bit emo. Oh wells. Life goes on and time still flies.





Wonder how my life would turn out in the coming few months. I will believe it is awesome.

And I am trying, all the best I can to be a better person. I will always take this phrase to heart, It's not all about finding the right person, It's also about being the right person. I am gonna keep believing, even though I suck at it, I am gonna have faith, that this silent prayer would be answered. Also I will believe
Love never fails. I hope.

Let what happens in the internet stays in the internet. For those who came across this, this is just Me speaking my mind. Which I tend to do alot on the internet realm.

1 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

hmm...james, you never fail to make me think...

- Hit Count -