About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heart pounding

Deep slow breathes. Steady hands. Firm grip on the Disc. Get my head in the game.
Quoted frm 'Six billion freaks in this world Apr 27, 2010'

Back to Ipoh, to my warm family, to my comfy bed. Now gonna continue what I have been doing. Endurance training and Jogging. The trick is to keep my mind fresh and steady even though my heart is pounding at thousands of beats per min.

Competition is one month away, though I'm not sure whether am I qualified into the junior team or if there is a junior team, I am gonna give my best. At least I can see how much I can achieve in one month. No slowing down, no skipping days, no procrastination.

I'm just dreaming out loud.

The photos is taken from one of my previous blogpost. I edited it a lil more. Kinda really like this photo.

It's been awhile since I literally fallen down, and it's been awhile i've taken 'when you fall down, get back up and walk again' literally. My knee does hurt like crap thou D:

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -