About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seven days ago

by Mocca.

Well another song bumped on when I was watching Invincible Youth. Aside from that.. few more days to the release of my result. I am hoping for the best, that is to pass my subjects.

I am quite confident for the business class.. but for the HCI(human computer interaction) I have no idea what to expect. Sure my course work marks did pull some weight but I did vry badly for my 10% test. And I still need quite a few marks to hit the 50% mark. I am worried. 

In the mean time, since I am quite free in Ipoh.. I decided to take a stroll at a small park just outside my house. Ofc, I carried along my camera.  Here's afew shots.












Earth laughs in flowers.  
Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"


In need of a better perspective.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -