About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The last time


Bumped on this song while I was re-watching invincible youth(Yes, i am that free). Find it pretty awesome. The lyrics itself is gold.

Aside from that, things seems to be going according to plan to my delight. But don't think my feet could agree with me. Also surprised myself today .. doing more then my normal quota of swimming n jogging. Apparently the stamina training is proven effective.. well hopefully.

I hate going into games(whatever games) and then start gasping for air like an old man in 5 mins.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -