About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Doubt?

I'm not fond the way things are going to be truthful.
Just when I thought I foresee a smooth ride, things got bumpy & tough.

3rd week into school and I'm doubting if I could handle it. Things werent as easy as I figured. There is just so much to do.. so little time. Homework, revisions, also .. need to spend time to clear my head to plan for kolokium & xinxuan..which thus far.. I FAILED to do so, makes me felt so irresponsible. I'm bad at multitasking. Getting stressed, uneasy, uncomfortable, anxious. Added up.. Muet is just months away.. I havent even made any real effort to improve my English & I recalled vividly I told myself to aim for Band6 last year.. with unshaken confidence yet, now beset with doubt. That explains my recent bad/aggressive attitude. I need to find an activity or something to blow off some steam.

It's so much like trying to keep a sinking ship afloat.. trying to hold my world together from falling apart. Where was the dedicated value I picked up last time? Time to instill it into me once more.

Still, had to say.. its those little laughing & retard moments that are keeping me sane. That is why I hate being alone during this period of time.
P/s: this is jst the small fraction of the ppl responsible for keeping me sane :)


If you want the rainbow, you must put up with the rain
D. Parton (photo by : Enjun)

*add-on at 11pm 21-1-10*
Also .. the recent news of the Penang Dragon boat capsized. One of them is a scout.. not just any scout... He is the troop leader of ChungLing scout. Its sad to see a fine person perish due to avoidable accidents..his family&friends must be devastated by this. My utmost condolence to them.

also
Mentos, ur friendly mental energizer in a package!!
Get a pack now for only Rm2 and ur mental awareness will guaranteed!!

Beware! over consumption might lead to problems like diet bates & also.. *u guess*


popping Mentos like crazy jst to keep myself awake. Blah.


P/s:The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong-Mahatma Gandhi.

3 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

~JUST DO IT~
i think this is very suit you right now. =)

JamesC said...

I am doing it la .. but everything I am doing now i facing bumps & roadblocks. lol

Jeffrey said...

LOL..hop over it or bang it! take it easy my fren..=)

- Hit Count -