About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hazelnut coffee

of all of its greatness, it empowers
of all of its price, it consumes
it makes the world go round
yet it makes the world seemingly square
turning common sense to gibberish
making day dreams feel so real
makin it feel warm, yet cold at times
I vowed to let it be, let it free
Never to pursue any of it this year
And I will keep my words.

Today morning woke up late. I was suppose to be at school at 9.30am .. yet I woke up at 10am.. in a state of shock I jumped of the bed.. informed frens that I'm late.. washed up. 10.08am .. I was about to leave home..when I realize.. my electric gate is nt opening. Then I realized.. I finally realized.. THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Quickly called and asked my father where is the unlock key for the auto gate so I can manually open it. Sadly, he can't remember where is the key & told me to wait for his return. Wasting no time, borrowed some manual unlock keys frm my neighbour hoping that I can unlock it by pure dumb luck.. well all to no avail. 10.20am Dad reached home.. saw him speeding his Unser back home. Thx Dad :) . Found the key within minutes & opened it & I dash off to school at 10.25am den reached at around 10.45am.*if traffic is better I can do it by 10.40am :P* . So the 1st 45minutes of my day was intense. Then met up wif frens & helped them out with a project. I dubbed it *see picture*
its suppose to be classified. Oh well :P

Then later went to see the interview for the next batch of Scout committee. Somehow dint turned out as I expected. Most of them are like afraid or just have their minds blank. Well.. mostly I guess they are scared. 39th ppl will und why.. :P
interrogation or interview?
well, lets call it a hostile interview session.*jking*


Later had dinner with Dad to celebrate his bday..Funny thing is.. both me & mom also remembered the wrong day..& my dad too! LOL!!!.. its suppose to be tomoro..well.. 2 rounds I guess xD. Also went Greentown kopitiam and met up with some ex-classmates. L6F4 dudes :) . chit chatted & blowed water.
Hazelnut coffee..blah

Also, Enjun thank you so much for listening even ur miles & miles away & its cold late at night over there*dnt deny it, i heard ur shivering tone!*. This 2 weeks has been so stressed up that I just need someone to listen..thx again! ;) (U still hold the most secret..good thing ur in America =P)

粗心的我
把不应该讲的放声大讲
讲话前,不会先好好想
简单的我
不知一些事情是多么不应该从提
当朋友生气了就慌张,不知所措
迟钝的我
就连弄到人多么的生气
都不会好好的当场立即道歉
愚蠢的我
不了解如何好好的道歉
就连话都会说错,不会好好的说
经验少的我
很少向朋友任正道歉
每次都认为自己每错
样衰的我
知道朋友不离不睬时
很难受
后悔的我
就在此说声
对不起. 我的确大错的错.

别气了.. 对身体好不健康.
别气了..知错了, 我不会再这么没脑了.


I felt so damn guilty for being so careless with speech = =" & i clearly knw its not the 1st time.

P/s:Blah.. back to my books. My weekends arent really weekends.. just more time to lock myself up in my room.
P/s/s: Physics..*scream* Physics chapter 15 *screamx2*

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -