About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sinfully taxing

nausea, headache, delirious .. bah screw this physical/mental taxing life.

After my 1st week of school *check pulse*.. oh good, i'm still alive.
My 1st week at school end up quite well actually. Wel, "quite well" if forgetting the fact that I have 2 essays(1 due Monday), 10++ PS graphs, some math exercise, some physics exercise, some chemistry exercise, a small test on Monday & for some reasons waking up even before the alarm rings every single day(and i dnt knw how i did it= =). Yeah. Hell on earth. So damn pressured btw .. :(

What am I complaining anyway, most likely there are many more insane people(a.k.a nerds*no offece* :P) out there facing even worst odds and still havent even shivered one bit & still grinning widely cause being blessed with so 'few' homework.

A glimpse of the past. Blurry images yet still clear marks on my life paintings. I will never forget.
And things now are far too familiar with what was before. Time to abscond, leaving everything behind. Its not worth it. It never did, all but of a statistically error. The heart had failed to convince the rationality that things will get better. Let it rain, let the thunder roar, I faced worst, & I am holding my ground. Cooled my head, Closed my eyes, Shut downed the soul within. Time to clear my mind. The road ahead aint easy..full of thorns and broken glass. Definitely there are fears, but I;m gonna face it head on. no more great escapes.
somehow, nothing is okay recently .. & to think a new year is a new opportunity to right all the wrongs.

P/s:Wake up dude, time to face reality. It hurts but its always better than lying to urself.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -