About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A trip to the principle Office.

Current status : K.I.A(killed in action)
Reason of death:*kindly refer to the picture below*

The real culprit are the TEACHERS!!!

Anyways. Did an experiment to see if Coke can keep me awake. Well .. it does keep me fresh.. but at a cost. I have to bear with stomach ache the following day.. thx to late night coke =.=||. Well don't even knw whether tatsthe reason anot. Still having minor stomach ache.. wth. Anyhow.. still prefer coffee instead.
Behold!!!

Also today, was sent to the Headmaster's office. Reason? Skipped extra class during the Hols. Yes, I did it intentionally.. cmon its holidays!! And I refuse to attend those class >.<. Well, Of course I'm scared. My hands were practically ice-cold during the entire physics period. My hands does get ice-cold when I'm scared. tick tock tick tock.. 10am. So I begun my journey to the principles office along side 4 friends. My heart werent pounding.. neither am I shivering ... I was vry calm infact.. jst that my hands are really really cold. I even tried rubbing it for heat =.= Anyhow.. my thoughts werent helping me either by creating all sorts of worst case scenario. I imagined horrible HORRIBLE stuffs that could happen!! Reached principles office and I was ecstatic to find that there are dozen more students there. Well.. at least I and the other 3 werent the only ones. Was quite surprised actually that headmaster handled it pretty maturely. In my mind.. I pictured him yelling and throwing stuffs or asking discipline teacher to whack the living soul out of us. Anyhow.. all he did was gave us some advice...well actually its more to a lecture. A long one. >.<

Also.. made me skip recess!! .. grhhh


P/s: I foresee homework phobia syndrome.

3 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

Owh no!. You missed recess? RAGE my friend RAGE. Arise from the innocuous side and join the rebellions. For one day, One Day, ONE DAY! the reverie of having steamboat in principal's office be achieved!

JamesC said...

HAHA.. Steamboat in principal's office!!! That day will come!!! @.@

Jeffrey said...

hahaha...steamboat in principal office!!
thats one of our drems huh...LOL

- Hit Count -