About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random photo session

Last thing I should be doing right now. Thats sitting right here blogging & msn-ing.Decided to close my book & came here to blog to chill awhile.

3 days into school and I felt as if I lost my soul. LOL..I know I am exaggerating..but yeah, I hate this routine.. having to wake up even before the sun rises..is just so wrong!!! Had a random photo session that day before meeting with the Usst-ians. Was quite fun .. we all love the cameras XD
Pictures followed~
爱"笑"组 :P
gee.. we look serious huh? Like very unfriendly..
2nd pose
Well actually .. we are all friendly people, see? we smiled!!!
Cert phobia!!!
The Boys
Behold!! The President!! AHAHA
my life might be in danger for posting this pic.. as usual..:P



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I can't explain why it's not enough, Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
It's the better thing to do,
It's time to surrender,
It's been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces don't fit anymore, Pieces don't fit here anymore

"Pieces don't fit anymore-James Morrison"

Heard this song while I was doing homework & somehow it reminisced me on afew things of the past. Probably what I really wanted, is all along in my past. But I guess its no longer something worth hoping for. The pieces don't fit anymore.. let it remained broken. A new one will come take its place.

Kays, rested my mind, pulled myself together. Now time to resume running!!!


P/s: Time table still in progress =_________________________=

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -