About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Epic F...

2 words to describe today

EPIC FAIL!!!


Reason?
Came home, got a slight fever.. took a nap at 6pm .. woke up at 12.30am ..1alarm, 6sms, 2miss calls(phone was not in silent mode) failed to wake me up.
Its almost 1am.. I am feeling hyper...shit.

Blah.. homework, proposal, revisions ... damn I don't want to stay up all night ar!!!
On the bright side.. another personal record. Just being sarcastic.. this had nothing to be proud off. Sigh.


Undeniably I was somehow shaken.
A midst of the holocaust it creates a stronger person
The winter's cruel blizzard wasn't easy
Neither is the spring's petals any tender

P/s: 3 words. I need timeout. @.@

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

Try asking is it normal to be like that at that website. ahhahaa

JamesC said...

Those people are way abnormal than I am anyway .. and they still scored 60% normal.. lol

- Hit Count -