About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bougainvillea

This 2 days been insanely physical taxing..Seems just almost everything I got myself involved in requires me to stretch my flesh a lil. Also not to mention mentally, well it wont be mentally taxing if there isnt Physics homework and quiz for next week...or the daredevil act of volunteering to attend 7 hours of tuition.. haha. Anyhow.. very tired right now.. and I SHOULD BE ON THE BED. Somehow insomnia decided to kick in during this period.. very unperfect timing =.= . Cmon.. insomnia, would u only visit me during exams and while rushing for last minute assignments? Anytime but nt during holidays =______________________=


Today took a chance to dip myself in the water at the Bougainvillea club near my house .. after soooo long. Feels awesome.. really.. Awesome. Really a good way of stress relief. If you don't know where is it.. jst look for the tallest building while you are in bercham.. It definitely drags alot of attention since its the tallest building in the area.. also ..it looks like a castle..No joke.
Even the entrance is big..look how tiny my car is in tis pic =.=
Inside is tiled with marble floors.. ahh elegance :)
(you can even hear ur footsteps echo.. which is a lil creepy)
The pool also offers exquisite view of its surrounding
(the view isnt tat great actually..buildings nearby ruins the scenery)

Well build, artfully decorated.. but poorly maintained. Makes me disappointed everytime I visit this place.. If only I am filthy rich.. I might buy this building and make sure its run in top shape all the time!!(Procrastination..if i got the cash .. i wont do it)

Anyhow.. should be sleeping.. still got a meeting tomoro.. dnt even knw if I got the mental capacity to handle it.. Wait..I HAD TO = =

Homework.. project.. Muet assignments.. xinxuan(Tis really delayed till I feel like slapping myself-.-) ..Upcoming Muet test.. HOMEWORK! ..can I clone myself to handle everything in one go? .. blardy hell.

P/s: 3..2...1.. doze off. insomnia Begone!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -