About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feels like

dejavu.. no, not crap.. its serious and its weird.

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
For the break that will make it okay
There's always some reason to feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
They may be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

-Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan

Definitely one of the songs with the best lyrics ever. Also, was late to ministry leaders retreat today.. reason? OVERSLEPT =________= . Epic. Anyhow... still manage to get myself there in one piece with the 'im in a hurry' driving. Had breakfast at Starbucks. For one.. my work load will be lighten a little .. since I'm retiring frm 3M head for this year.
Seriously Orange.. SERIOUSLY!

It rained too .. nice :)

24 hours left too finish up piles and piles of homework.. sigh.

P/s: insomnia.. dammit. I just cant sleep.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

insomnia and then you said you overslept. buahaha. contradiction lor. 许多

JamesC said...

Dude.. tats why i overslept.. I cant sleep when I tried to sleep.. end up dozing off vry late.. HAHA. :P

- Hit Count -