About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Breathee in..

Breathee out.. Listen to the hearts pace.. Empty my thoughts.. Time to to jump.
into a realm of infinite possibilities

Exams in 9 days. Excluding Muet. Muet will be on this Friday. So, there wont be any updates for sometime. Pressure.. pressure.. damn, its more tense then I figured. Insomnia is kicking in. Gonna be drinking loads of coffee for the week I guess.

Guess that is one of the reasons why I kinda exploded(even its just a few minutes) today. I would blame for being too stressed up and wasnt in the mood to get involved. Anyhow, forget what happened. It doesnt matter much really.
F.Y.I , somethings joked at the wrong time is actually deadly


Behold, the Yellow Sponge of Catastrophe
Do it at your own risk

Squidward: Would you not stand so close. I'm getting claustrophobic.

Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?

Spongebob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus!

Squidward: No it doesnt!

Patrick: HO HO HO!

Spongebob: Stop it Patrick youre scaring him!

Patrick: HO HO HO!
(yes, I have nothing better to post about :P)


P/s: What other people thinks, no longer matter. I should set my priorities right. I can't please everyone.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -