About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks

for the memories, even though they weren't so great~

Obviously I'm not free to update my blog.
Well actually, the real reason would be my housing area has a phone line problem.. difficult to explain.. but put it simple..the problem is serious to a magnitude that I can't even use my house phone at all.
internet: Disconnect

SO NO INTERNET! .. And I'm currently updating this blog at my school's very own computer lab .. with depressingly snail speed.(Melvin:It cant even load MOUSEHUNT!!) HAHA. Its a good thing however.. recently been so caught up with stuffs that I shouldnt actually have time for internet.

I wish to say I'm tired with life. All of its ups and downs.. All of its bullshit.. All of its unexpected turns of events.. 'Might sounds harsh, but life is harsh. Gotta be harsh-EnJun'. But then life had thrown more shits at me before than what I'm facing now. Live.Laugh.Love .. life is too short to be engulfed by grief.
I actually wished so

Crap.. No internet.. no download.. no chuch series*scream* .. cant dwl songs.. cant msn .. cant facebook.. Guess i'm addicted to internet.. take it as a course to cure my addiction .. or at least focus my addiction on something else.. prefferbly.. STUDY! :P

P/s: Maybe i do need a miracle to get myself out of this chaos right now..

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

deactivate facebook. effing effective.

JamesC said...

no.. its not facebook.. its INTERNET.. haha

- Hit Count -