About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pre - monthly exam over

Few hours to a momentarily break/freedom/timeout. Gotta say, I should remind myself to stop doing things at the last minute. Its a surprise that I could even get any marks for my paper judging frm the ways that Im studying. Just a short short update. 1.20am.. damn. Coffee works wonders :D
Remember those days? When we'r jst so damn naive.

P/s: Now, where do I start?

5 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

LOL...when i was 9??10 years before???naive???hahaha..
nice one~winks*

EnJuNz said...

:D. love that dude in scout uniform. We really rock.

Jeffrey said...

junz! look just like you when you are 9!!!!XD

JamesC said...

Jeff- Well as far as i know I was naive 9years ago..till I joined.. HAHA

Enjunz- Eh, really look like u when ur in tat coconut hairstyle last time.. HAHAHAHA

Jeffrey said...

LOL the coconut hairstyle!!! junz maybe you have a old hairstyle instead of have a new one??XD
james!!! you are still so naive untill you joined!!! after a year only you changed!!!XD

- Hit Count -