About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

In My Sleeep~

By:Austin Hartley-Leonard & Kendall Jane Meade

Overheard this song while watching Chuck's newest episode. It was really fitting for that scene..as usual. One thing good about the Chuck series is that its always able to incorporate the right music into the right moments into the scenes.. always make it seem .. almost flawless. Anyway.. enjoy the music and the lyrics. The music is relatively simple and calm.. and Im surprised cause I cant find any video tutorial on youtube on how to play this song. Not even able to download this music.
P/s: Tis aint emo song if any of u r wondering.

Someday, dark has turned to grey
The stars have made their way
I raise my glass and part my lips tend to many deep
The only time I see you is in my sleep

Someday, get up on my way
I think I'll be okay for a while
I know you were never mine to keep
But I know that I'll see you in my sleep

But time has been unkind
and kept me far from you
But I know you will be holding me
In my sleep

I've been hanging on
scraping by all my life
And I know you will be holding me
In my sleep

I've been hanging on
Scraping by all my life

And I know I'll miss you
I'll always miss you
But I know I'll see you
In my sleep

I know I'll miss you
I'll always miss you
But I know I'll see you
In my sleep

Anyhow.. practically locked down myself at home today. Sick. Not going into details.. vry lazy to explain...jst tat I might think twice before ordering maggi goreng double next time.. well .. just MAYBE. :P
And this week was a mess.. everything is going off schedule.. gonna catch back up next week. No more lagging behind.
No, its not falling. Its flying.
(positive thinking with a little imagination or ignorance?)


Still very disorientated after almost 14hours of sleeping.
I really need to talk it out.. all this bottle up inside.. I know I will snap and explode pretty soon. Tis aint normal dammit.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -