About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

Square one

wait..square two maybe?

Okay. I have alot.. and I MEAN ALOT to say bout this holiday. Don't know where to start. Well lets say.. things just went both awesome&terrible. A little of both. Anyway holidays just made me realize I have so many more things to do and the workload is piling up.. consistently in both quantity and frequency.. =.= .. grhh. So much for resting. Passion of my work & the love of my job... well guess thats appropriate now. Much needed is enthusiasm to study..since im starting to be deprived of it.. >.< (as always).

Shady images, fades of gray
neither reality nor a dream
its forever a memory to behold & appreciate


Random craps and short post.. I know. I will start blogging appropriately soon. After holidays mayb. Stay tuned. =P

Okay, back to work.

P/s:Enjun,Booyeong,Junie..sincerely, many thanks =)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -