About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everything has already..

its no longer what I figured it would be. Infact it was the other way around

Flashy lights, Expensive atmosphere, Loud music, Speakers that are 2-3times bigger than me, life inspiring message, a just cause, an awesome concert =)
Attended the 'Change Your World' concert. Well .. kinda enjoyed it.. probably the music they are playing jst aint my cup of tea. Great band though.

Was involved in a preliminary round of a debate competition. No, OFC NOT ME DEBATING LA! I'm just the one counting the time and slamming my palms on the bell. Like my job.. HAHA.. cause i get to be a bad guy slamming the bell and I knw they hate the sound of the bell cause it means their time is up.

Time to reflect on my own mistakes
I have made, One too many.

Screw those stupid feelings thats building up tears in my eyes. Screw those stupid ego stopping me from doing so. Screw myself for getting into this shit at the 1st place. FML!
I dont know who to turn to.. its like I'm all alone...I need advice from some1 older.. some1 who I could rely on.. some1 that I could trust.. I hate standing alone.
P/s: So dead.. holiday homework..

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

you're not alone okay? be strong dude

JamesC said...

THanks man. I am and I will =)

- Hit Count -