About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Faith is

the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods
-C.S.Lewis

Been very busy after exams.Thus, No time to blog..And I cant seem to find my mem.card reader for my phone.. which means i cant transfer any pictures into my pc. Soo.. no pictures for now.:P

So far?
Still havent get any appropriate rest even after exams.. and wont be getting any at all anytime sooner.(explains my lost of enthusiasm for almost anything -.-)

Watched Elise(my muet teacher) in U6XX.. oh i mean Alice in Wonderland. Well .. fun movie to watch.. but its a whole lot diff than the Alice in wonderland's storybook.*imagining Elise slaying the dragon*.. HAHAHA

Just received shocking news tat one of our ex-classmates lost a family member. Gonna pay her a visit later tonight with my classmates.

Freaked out evertime i look at my stash of holiday homework.
Freaked out also realizing i am not doing my holiday homework.
Freaked a hell lot more when i look at those questions and realize its like gibberish to me.

well, thats my holiday so far. As they said, the best is now, and better is to come.. =.=
great.



We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst-C.sLewis.
I gotta admit, i was very shocked and disturb after what I heard yesterday. And I am puzzled right now.. not knowing who to trust anymore.

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

you should really freak out when u keep doing the work n yet its still piling up. @@

JamesC said...

Thats what happening exactly.. Those homework jst never stop coming.. HAHA

- Hit Count -