About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Amazing life? Most unlikely.

Enjoyable? I suppose yes.
You know why?
Cause I finally sleep and dream. Problems free!!! Gosh I miss sleeping normally.


Took my 'beloved' for service just after my exams are over. Finally its running like it should be ... smooth and face baby =D . Well , its proton .. So i guess its just smooth =.=
I'm thinking of changing my car tyres to a bigger one
Small tyre is just so gay =.=


Oh! also had some bro-time *directly inspired by Jeff's bro-mance* with ma homies! =D Chatted the noon away at KennyRogers.
The guy on the left : I like Yoona
The guy on the right : I like TaeYeon!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
!

Okay. Its random. I know. Like I care. This page is mine. =p

Oh btw.. i u read back i told you guys that by this weekend i would either be a zombie or a caffein overdosed maniac. Well after reading this I suppose you guys get the idea. Tata.

Chatted with my classmate in my car that day. It just made me realize that there are people with different taste in this world. =G
Someone, who sees the world the way I see mine yet still offers an entirely new perspective. It's gonna take a miracle. and I suppose it's gonna be one of a kind.
Miracle lies in the lives of the believer.


So, believe.

P/s: Random huh? I know I know. =D

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

chin wai hau's finger is like expression of pinching the nipples. :D

JamesC said...

NIAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. >)

- Hit Count -