About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

and I'm definitely nt suffering from Friggatriskaidekaphobia.
It's more like the exam plague =_____________________=

Anyway bumped onto this song which I find it quite nice and soothing.

Amidst the exam craze week .. I somehow manage to squeeze out an evening to let myself loose to attend the Hillsong Concert at Syuen. I went there at Thursday and boy it was very packed that night.. but from what I've heard it was way worse the night before .. people had to stand outside during the concert. Wow.

Anyway the concert was awesome. Minus the cramped space, hot atmosphere(Due to the cramp space), and Me being too short having problem to see the stage( =.= Not funny ).
On the upside, the message was pretty good :) And there is this two girls on my front left just kept dancing all the way during the ending worship.. which is a little amusing.

A quote from the speaker

"I challenge you to look at the mirror everyday and say ' You are going to have an awesome day and Something GREAT is goin to happen, Amen"

It will change your life.

And my life routine is screwed up. The greatest adversary one could face is none other than the person within. I am indeed struggling in almost every aspect of my life thinkable..Past,Present,Future.. its all so messed up. Anyway I guess my life cycle is gonna be pretty screwed up for the next 7 days which by the next weekend I'm most likely a soul drained corpse.. or A hyperactive psychopath due to over dosage of caffein.

And randomly.
Nothing taste better than maggi mee when ur hungry!

At this rate I will be suffering from claustrophobia by next week end too =.=

Closing my eyes,
and Living my life.
I will always keep the promise I made to myself,
Yet I do indulge in lies for a few brief moments.

Its funny, The way that I would fall back to the trap
Of being in the same situation..
Having the same strong feeling
to all the wrong people
over and over again.

Still,
always have
and
always will. I will keep it all to myself
.
P/s: Time to take it up to the next level. I'm so gonna be a UltraNerd.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

tiu. I thought ya gonna be honest?

JamesC said...

I am gonna improvise. :D

besides, we need to give our past a break sometimes. There's always an alternative that won't involve collateral damage. And i'm gonna figure it out :)

- Hit Count -