About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Ride of my life

It's not what you think.
Never thought I can experience toilet phobia in just one morning.

eight.. EIGHT. The thought of even going to toilet makes me sick
It's like the toilet is evil or some shit.
Bah. I have a terrific imagination.

As for now, can't even feel my legs. Awesome.
I literally shit till I am tired.



Anyway this is a song from Chuck Season 2.
Chuck series never fails to deliver awesome songs at the right specific moments.


Right now

Before our world so green
Grows cold and changes scene
And the nights get darker

For now
I’m looking at the sun
Someday the rain might come
But I love the sunshine

I definitely like this song's lyrics.
P/s: Try thinking deeper if it doesn't make any sense.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -