About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bag in a Boat

I was carrying a backpack inside a boat. A heavy one.. it was exactly the kind I went for 10/30/50km expedition with my scouts. The boat, was oddly familiar. It was like the ones traveling back and forth from Pangkor.

And I remember vividly, I said goodbye to someone. I can't remember that face, but I somehow felt that it is someone that I really knew well. You know, that kind where you can feel very comfortable with. For some reason I said goodbye to that person in the boat.

As I said it, I start running up deck.. I have no idea why am I rushing, but I was, It felt like I am gonna be late for something, or missing something. When I reach the door of the ferry I see the boat leaving the dock. Then, I have this urge to jump and grab onto the stairs. It just felt like no matter what I can't miss this stop.

After hesitating afew seconds I jumped. I missed the stairs clearly, cause I still have my bag pack with me. And the boat its too far away. The thing that woke me up was the feeling of free fall. Which at that time felt so damn real. It literally jolt me up.

It's been awhile I can remember a dream in such detail. And this was during a nap yesterday, just before dinner.


Just one afternoon of futsal and I am down for almost 2days. Physically tired. Mayb its cause I havent fully recover, but its evident enough I need to shape up my stamina >.< Oh, and 6th Form Night is coming.. need to find a good outfit!!!


Just though I scroll back to those demotivational posters for a laugh. :D



Whoever think monarchy is dead just didn't realize they changed zip codes.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -