About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A song about

The Man who can't be moved.
Overly depressing much?

Oh well. Whole night bombarded by emo songs and drilling on math which eventually end up into an unproductive night plays apart.

I just forgot how awesome this song by The Script is.. And it does rings on some history... a not too distant one I suppose. I'm tired of running, so I guess I will take a time out for the night and be engulf by what was then bliss and now presently nothing of value. A trip down the memory lane is I suppose the only trip I can afford right now.

Policeman said, "Son, you can't stay here"
I said "There's someone I'm waiting for, if it's a day, a month, a year"
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows
If she changes her mind, this is the first place she will go

What is love exactly? Why do I miss something that was never mine?
I might have been in love before, but it never felt this strong.

MERDEKA EVE. I AM SKIPPING SCHOOL FOR A GOOD REST AND HOMESTUDY. TATA FOLKS. I'd rather stay home and sleep than to sing those awful songs. It sucks really.

P/s: Dude. I suppose we are still on the same boat ... even though I claimed I left it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -