About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Check Yes Juliet

Here's the countdown:
3,2,1 you fall in my arms now
They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind

Lace up your shoes
Here's how we do
Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
You and me

We're flying through the night
We're flying through the night
Way up high
The view from here is getting better with you
By my side


Enough with the EmoSongs. The cold wet weather deserve some warm songs. Or in this case, faster paced. =D

So, Life this week. Well in gearing up mode for the coming exams. No wait. I'm in chaos.. i feel so out of course right now. Not to mention lost.. and Dad conveniently brought up the subject about my future studies.. which is worrying to both me and my Dad cause I don't know which direction i'm heading. They(God knows who, i just heard it somehow) said, You can find urself entering form 6. Well .. i felt as if I lost my self. A figure of speech. Anyhow.. guess I just need time to think things through.

Also am quite out of steam at the moment. Wait its the 21st century.. we're using fuel now. Okay so I'm so out of fuel now .. GAH. Can't wait for trials to be over.. I'm actually planning to go to somewhere alone for the weekends.. mayb pangkor, langkawi, or penang. Anywhere with beaches. Still planning.. there is alot of stuff to settle if I would venture something like that = =. Problem no.1 financial problem .. and then transportation, loggings, bla bla bla..and more bla.
I'm out of fuel.. nearly.

Maybe .. i need a stimulant? o.0
Nah its just a joke
Parent's friend brought this for us. Well I dont know how to describe what it taste like. Its not my area of expertise.

And there's my name.
Remember The Name

Thats about it. I'm mentally exhausted .. thanks to Extra class on Saturday. Which literally ruined my weekends.

Oh btw, My dad has facebook(He is still awesome) ... don't think he found me yet.lol

Well, Look on the bright side.. the last time my mom tried to get a FB acc.. she called me and asked 'How do I go to that facebook page ah? .. Through google?'

Yeap, my online profile is still safe. For now... o.o

P/s: I never thought.. what if Dad is reading this blog O.O ...*Gasp*

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -