About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fragile

We all are. Even if we won't admit it.

The summer solstice had inevitably moved on
Along the possibilities of the summer gone
And with it comes the fall
And the chill of winter is on the horizon

As my memory rest in peace
Melancholy will be last thing that grips me
Like we did, when spring began
Wake me up when my September end


So. I've been using the toilet alot these two days. Can't help but felt abit attached to that place.(No i'm not going crazy if thats what ur thinking). I really do hope I can get well for tomoro's futsall. sigh. Why must I be bedridden(Nearly) sick at epic moments in life? Darn it.

P/s: feeling real darn dreamy after being bed ridden for nearly the whole day. ugh.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -