About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

1.2.10

Its a record for abandoning my blog THIS LONG. its like 4 or 5 days?? No friggin idea. Stopped myself from going online for one whole day yesterday and I succeeded!! *proud* My life recently is actually a mix.. interesting yet at the same time dull. So yeah.. its hot n cold.

No pics, No stories, No 'attempts on poems' for now.

This is just a short announcement that this blog is still active and mischievous.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -