About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

If only

you know who you are..

Thursday.. was the usual tuition/activity packed dull&frustrating&tiring day.. except I have to endure headache+cold throughout chemistry tuition.. Had to admit life has been dull lately.. real dull ...After exams however, I hope things will change. :DFriday was a holiday.. dint had a good rest though cause cant seem to sleep well the night before. Bah. Anyhow had steamboat at '碳世界'. Ate alot.. ALOT. I practically starved the whole day so I can eat my heart out that night. Well.. I succeed. Or so I think. The food is quite good.. atmosphere is great as well since they jst renovated it.
The chaos

Right after it had another "yumcha" session with afew church friends at Greentown new Kopitiam. That place looks almost like the Gunung Rapat's .. jst way more better. No pictures as we're too busy catching up with each other.

Would stop writing here now. I don't really have the inspiration to blog lately.. blame the dull life or whatever it is.. i just seem to lost the enthusiasm to blog. Well, just temporary of course :)


Gonna rely on candies to keep myself awake.. burning midnight oil

The sum of all fears.. i hate this word.. alot. Reminds me exam is around the corner.

After 2 weeks.. if all goes to plan of course

P/s: I need a plan. A good one.
P/s/s: Gahh.. why must exam be here now =.=

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -