About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2012, fact or fiction?

To that above question, I wont giv any comments. However, I would really hope it is fiction.. I still got much more to accomplish and much more to do, much more to experience before my life ends.
The only time where I would really purposely space out time, money.. and more time to go cinema and watch movie.. is because that movie is too good to be missed. 2012, this movie nonetheless is one of the very few movies that is truly breath taking. The effects, *can't be describe with words* . The plot is full of twist and turns, and its very accurate at displaying the human attitude. Well, it also manage to make me pause and ponder about life. *more deep thoughts included which will only make you confused if I shared it here* . This movie, is confirmed a MUST WATCH. So, space out some time, some money, I don't care how, get ur butt into the Cinema and friggin watch it...Oh yes, pls remember to relief urself at the W.C before watching(seriously, I learned it the hardway today >.<) .. the movie is pretty long.
tears that ran deep, has all dried out
Aching heart, no longer able to summon the strength
to love you over from the start
If the world would end, I wont tell you I love you. Well, i think so ..
P/s: I wont give 2nd thought on watching this movie again ..

3 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

2012 in the first place is a conspiracy created by SONY to make it seems real. When the movie '2012' is the production of SONY, everything is understandable. ticket sales estimated, 65 billion.

JamesC said...

Soo.. Sony is being a trickster?

EnJuNz said...

dah... yea.

- Hit Count -