About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Got a new song for my blog.. its the ending song for 2012..Awesome song. Thanks to Jeffery as well for introducing me this song as soon as he heard it.. :)
So tired of this straight line
living a routine without a purpose to uphold
slowly loosing my passions, my dreams

I'd rather exchange security for adventure
Where my boundaries will be a shady line
Never is constant, never to be exact

I'd rather work on my interest
and seeing dreams happen
And be passionate on my work

My soul, screamed for something different
Every heartbeat within pounds for un-routine
Silently, I understood I craved something

But could I afford the exchange?
which in fact might cost much more
than I could offer

yet again, just a mindless bump
In my midst of busyness
or is it?


Thought this out while I was typing certs this morning.

Anyhow.. today is quite a day.. LOL. Practiced 'hand signs dance' with fellow usst members..had hell lot of fun while doing so..HAHAHA.. I still can't really catch up with them though = =||
Downed with sore throat .. reason is over consumption of chocolates + dehydration.

Will be going down to KL, most likely.. hope I can get my train ticket in time .. and settle important stuffs.. *fingers crossed
BTW, after watching 2012.. i googled things to do before I die.. and I found this |LINK| go check it out... its kinda funny.. lol

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -