About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Mile to Run

Its been while since i update my blog ..life recently is about preparing for the upcoming Usst camp, which means I AM ACTUALLY BUSY. Today went for shopping for Groceries in Tesco.. which I dont have a clue what to buy.. or even where to buy = =||. I may have some talents.. buying groceries definitely aint one of them..HAHA. Well, still thanks to the others that followed and also trusty assistants.. really .. seriously .. Thanks. Manage to nail down a few to-do list before camp.. but still there are loads of things to left to do...as the team that I am working with is responsible for the food throughout the camp.. We can't afford to screw up.. AT ALL.
Ohh .. and I got a summon for not putting the parking ticket.. OMG!! I just left my car for like what? 5-10 minutes? just to get biscuits.. and BOOM! I got a summon!! GRAWR!! ... sigh .. 20bucks.. blink blink eye.. GONE.. ToT
Oh well .. pictures followed. enjoy~
We are working hard okay?
Somehow, they seem to love the Christmas Tree alot
Notice a pop up head frm behind?
xD
TerWei's keychain..looks good, smells good.. taste? .. uhh
This is only a fraction of the stuffs we are buying

Camp is near.. and I cant wait ^^
And Cant wait for the coming steamboat with my scout bros.. its gonna be hell lot of fun to relive those crazy moments again..
?
P/s: Camp havent started and they are telling ghost stories..scared? HAHAHA
P/s/s: Night watching with one of my Juniors.. this gonna be interesting.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -