About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scarry wake up call

Well .. yesterday night was downed with flu and headache and lighting storm forced me to disconnect from the internet realm. Thus, I decided to sleep at around 10pm .. 1st time sleeping this early this year and feels proud of it...LOL. Then the next day, at almost 11something.. TerWei woke me up with a phone call stating that I need to be at school due to some problems with the certs. This is insanity.. just when I think I can really call it a day off.. and here comes trouble.. whats more .. I thought I had freed my self from the reign of terror of cert printing. Well.. I was DEAD WRONG AGAIN. And I was told my school's Headmaster will be leaving today and won't be around for the next 2 weeks... great.. I can only thoroughly settle things when he comes back.. cause his signature is needed. GRAWR!!!

Other than that.. saw this interesting video from Youtube. Enjoy



P/s: I guess the possibility of having cert. phobia is getting higher..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -