About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 7, 2009

An unaffordable screw up

1st off... u must be thinking I am freed of all my burdens and responsible for a while lately.. well.. u are DEAD WRONG. A crisis shocked up on Friday, almost cause me to lost it and panic. Well, the crisis is school society related.. and I am responsible for these problems that occured. It could be said that I was given the wrong information or unclear information of how things work, but I am still responsible for it as I am assigned that task. Anyhow the mistakes is done, which already made me felt bad.. whats worse is that others need to help me to cover up my mistake, sacrificing rest, playtime, bbq time :P. I hated the fact that I need others to help me cover up my mistake, but as for this case I am well aware that I can't do it all alone because of the time factor and the amount of work that needs to be rushed, thus a million billion thanks to those who gratefully offered their help!!! :)
(if u dun und what I'm ranting about leave it be, cause only afew can fully und)

However.. things are still not complete.. and there are still problems unsolved.. sigh.

Well.. aside from that, I am finally leaving this town for a couple of days. Gonna be going to Pangkor to survey campsite and at the meantime.. get some much needed r&r. I find it pretty weird that I've been going to Pangkor frequently this few years.. and they are mostly camp related.. coincidence? >.<.
~Pangkor Beach~
Missing this kind of scenery

Okay.. I know I havent post up the pictures from my class drama..well I havent manage to get it from my classmates yet.. >.< soo .. stay tuned :P


Gonna end with this pic+quote. enjoy~

the burden of the snow, creates inevitable beauty

P/s: PANGKOR!! HERE I COMEEEEEE... :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -