About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last dayss

Hold on to what is good, even it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even it it's a tree stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do, even if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your faith, even if it's easier to let go.

Posted up another new song.. 2012's song, 'time for miracles' is at No.2 in my playlist. Enjoy~

Last day of school is tomorrow, and today went school, listening to students talking about changing class.. well as for me, I am going nowhere. Sum it all up, its been an amazing school year..well its actually half year only. I've met so much new people.. made so many friends. In truth I was secretly planning to leave for college next year.. however, I am reluctant to leave..and made a conclusion to stay. It's not an easy decision.. staying back here in form 6 means extra hardworking in studies next year, insane tuition/study schedules, nerve breaking pressures by STPM.. well, so be it.. I will live through it. Just watch me.. :P
Old tables, plastic chairs, laughter ..

And, Going to KL tomorrow.. by train. 1st time going to KL alone..Hope I wont fall asleep in train and miss my station .. =____________=
22 bucks.. just because I bought my ticket late>.<


Will be staying over at SzeTat's place.. which he said have weak or no internet connection at all.. So I guess I will be away from internet for awhile..Adios people :)
Stick figures in Cup Form

P/s: Fluu .. grhh ..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -